Cindy Goldrich – Executive Functions & ADHD in Children & Adolescents: Proven Techniques to Increase Learning & Manage Attention
Practical Strategies to Enhance Success for:
- Working memory
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Homework and testing
- Techniques to reduce stress, anxiety and problem behaviors
- Decrease time spent redirecting, refocusing, and re-teaching inattentive distracted students
- Effective collaboration with parents and paraprofessionals without excessive time commitment
Do you need some new strategies to get kids to pay attention and learn more effectively? Are you struggling with kids who can’t get started, stay involved, or complete their work? This seminar teaches techniques and tools for children who struggle to focus, cooperate, and perform to their potential.
- Teach kids a targeted ten-minute lesson on how their brain works will help them focus, reduces stress, and learn more effectively.
- Take advantage of the latest brain research and evidence-based best practices to get kids motivated, focused, organized, and perform closer to their true potential.
Cindy will help you design subtle changes in the environment to improve time management, working memory, motivation and emotional regulation that will benefit all children, not only those with ADHD. Walk away with new ideas, valuable handouts and important resources for teachers, parents, and students to manage homework, home/school communication, study-skills, behavior and more.