Cynthia Readnower – Straight Talk About Franchising
- Learn about the world of franchises
Find out if you should be an entrpreneur
Learn what makes a good franchise and how to stay away from the bad franchises
- Educate yourself on all the many things you have to know to run a business
- Learn to operate a small business
- You only need an interest in the subject material to enjoy this course
- This course is based on one franchise owner’s experiences in the quick casual dining segment of the franchise industry, although it’s principles can be applied to any industry or business. Filled with actual personal anecdotes of what the instructor experienced, it is filled with actual situations, colorful infographics and lots of information about franchises and running a business. This course points out what you need to know, what questions to ask and how to avoid the many pitfalls that come with buying a franchise or owning a business.
- Learn what makes a good franchise and what criteria you should look for
- Learn how to avoid the bad ones
- Find out if you have what it takes to own a business
- Learn the best human resources practices
- Learn about safety and security for your business
- Consider all the legal requirements
- Learn how to operate your business including accounting, marketing, customer service, sales, maintaining equipment, hiring and firing, managing systems and schedules, banking and much more
- This course is meant for anyone interested in buying a franchise or running a small buisness.