Dan O’Day – Hypnotic Advertising
In this extraordinary, groundbreaking, four-hour audio seminar — recorded in-studio, for maximum clarity — Dan O’Day takes you deep into the minds of consumers and demonstrates simple yet powerful methods of communicating your sales message on both a conscious and an unconscious level.
(The title is no joke; O’Day’s post-graduate studies were in hypnosis, and he was the first “radio person” ever certified as a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner!)
Here’s just a brief sampling of what you’ll learn….
- Associations vs. Facts
- Synaptic Invasion Techniques
- Hebbian Connections
- Widening the Base of Neurological Contact
- Hypnotic Techniques
- The Roger Bannister Effect
- Altered Perceptions = Altered Reactions
- The Closure Principle
- What “Recovered Memory Phenomenon” means to your advertising
- Eidetic vs. Constructed Images
- Involvement Techniques
- Secret Power of Sound Effects
- Kinesthetic Involvement
- Auditory Reinforcement
- Visual Coding
- Empathetic Identification
- Emotional Triggers
- Anticipatory Surprise
- Emotional Memory Markers
- Micromuscular Rehearsal Effects
- Polarity Response
- Audio Image Generators
- Learning via Metaphors
- Pacing & Leading
- Conversational Postulates
- Age Regression
- Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic Language
- Preferred Sense Modalities
- Verbal Clues: Visual
- Verbal Clues: Auditory
- Verbal Clues: Kinesthetic
- How to Identify Your Client’s Preferred Sense Modality…Before You Ever Meet!
As usual, Dan O’Day illustrates the principles he teaches with powerful audio examples — more than 100 actual commercials to make sure you understand the principles and hear how easily (and powerfully) you can apply them to your work.
And as always, O’Day focuses only on advertising techniques that deliver measurable results for advertisers.
You won’t be learning hypothetical “theories;” you’ll learn real-world, actionable techniques you can begin using immediately to double and triple the effectiveness of your advertising.