[Download Now] David Wallimann, Robert Renman – MEGA BLUES BUNDLE
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
- Your solos all tend to sound the same, because you have trouble developing your ideas.
- You don’t know how to add more flavor to the pentatonic scales.
- You aren’t able to create something original, and always rely on overused licks.
- You can’t figure out where and how notes from scales fit over chords in a progression.
- You don’t have a good vocabulary of great, reusable licks.
- Chord tones are a mystery to you.
- Your solos sound weak.
- Finding a variety of great chords when playing rhythm guitar is difficult.
- You will learn how to play pentatonic and blues scales in all positions and how to use them to play great solos.
- You will learn how to target the sweet notes that fit with the chords.
- You will learn a huge amount of useful chords, which you then apply over a variety of songs, at different tempos and in different keys.
- You will learn several killer solos, inspired by players such as Eric Clapton, BB King, Matt Schofield, Robben Ford, etc.
- You will develop a solid understanding of the fretboard.
- You will learn how scales and chords fit together in a practical sense.
- You will learn many killer licks, which will make your solos sound more like the real deal.
- You will also learn how to expand your musical vocabulary by using exotic scales such as the whole tone scale or the diminished scales.