[Download Now] Guido Werner – Masterclass Mixing & Mastering A Melodic Techno Track From Start To Finish
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
- We asked our friend and professional Mixing Engineer Guido Werner to take our template “Analog Moods” (which was produced using only Ableton stock effects and the Arturia Mini synth) and perform a professional mixing and mastering on it.
- We granted him the freedom to use all his favorite Vst Plugins for this purpose.
- We only had one condition: Record, explain and comment on everything you do while working on this project – and that’s exactly what he did.
- Now you have the chance to join in and look over his shoulder – this class is fire!
What you will learn from this course:
This course is set up so that you learn how to mix your own production from A to Z. The project has one goal and that is to make an in the box mix using an analogue approach to glue together with minimal effort. This minimalistic approach is taught by Guido Werner from Catandbeats and MixMasterYou. He will teach you all about different types of compressors, when to use which, how to listen, how to setup a file that practically mixes itself, reverbs, delays and the mastering process. If you ever wanted to sit next to an engineer while he does his thing this is it.
Software / Plugins used:
- Ableton Live 9.7.3 Suite
- Arturia MINI V3
- Max for Live
- Waves: SSL Comp
- Kramer Tape
- Scheps 73
- Aphex Vintage Exciter
- U-He: Satin
- Xfer Records: LFO Tool
- Facebook 360: Spatialiser
- Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced
- Lounge Lizard
What song is used in the course?
Using this track as a source:
This is the end result:
You’re learning to:
What you’re getting:
|A complete start-to-finish mixing process on a state of the art Melodic Techno track|
|30+ Studio sessions with Guido Werner / CatAndBeats|
|6h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access|
|Bonus: Ableton Project (before and after) used in this couse (using Ableton Live 9 Suite + List of Plugins)|
01 – What is mixing? (5:32)
02 – How to listen and listening (23:13)
03 – Tools of the trade (6:36)
04 – Plan of approach (2:47)
05 – Bouncing the tracks (6:02)
06 – Prepping the file (10:38)
01 – Checking the kick drums (15:57)
02 – Mixing the kick drum a little bit (18:14)
03 – Claps and more claps (15:16)
03B – Quick Room Info (0:42)
04 – Main hats (5:14)
05 – Shakers and last check (10:49)