[Download Now] Lazaro (Laz) Diaz – Cisco CCNA Multiple Practice Labs + BGP
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
Cisco CCNA Multiple Practice Labs + BGP
This a multiple topics practice lab for Cisco’s CCNA certification exam or real world
This course will give you a hands-on practice for those that want to practice their knowledge & skills to get ready for their certification exam or even in the field.
The course will let you practice the following:
- Switchport Security
- Creating & Assigning Vlans
- Administrative Commands
- SSH Configurations
- Trunking Ports
- Verifying & Configuring IP addresses
- Named ACCESS-List
- Configuring BGP
Practicing with this multiple labs course will enhance a student’s ability to become familiar with what they should expect in their certification exam.
This will also help those in the field that may be a little rusty in configuring some of these protocols.
DISCLAIMER:Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course are not part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer and/or VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course. Students have other options like GNS3, BOSOM or Live Equipment.
Introduction to the Course
- S1L1 Introduction to the Course (5:25)
Router Configuration and Verification Commands
- S2L2 Verify and Configure IP Addresses (12:24)
- S2L3 Administrative Commands and more (17:33)
- S2L4 Summary of Section (2:17)
Routing with BGP version 4
- S3L5 Configuring Basic BGP (12:35)
- S3L6 Verifying BGP using show commands (5:06)
- S3L7 Summary of Section (3:32)
- S4L8 Creatingand Assigning Vlans plus Trunk Ports (6:37)
- S4L9 Switcport Security (6:00)
- S4L10 Spanning Tree Protocol (13:33)
- S4L11 Creating a named ACL (21:02)
- S4L12 Summary of Section (5:58)
Summary of Course
- S5L13 Summary of Course (3:30)