[Download Now] [MECLABS] Flint McGlaughlin – Marketer as Philosopher
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
“Asking ‘how’ leads to information; asking ‘why’ leads to wisdom.” This is the essence of Dr. Flint McGlaughlin’s book, The Marketer as Philosopher.
After twenty-five years of asking “why” to a single question and testing his hypotheses using the web as a living laboratory, McGlaughlin has released a collection of his findings. These 40 brief reflections unfold in a series of layers that suggest a new framework and theory of messaging.
Oftentimes, business leaders spend so much time asking the “how to” questions, that they often forget to ask the “why so” questions. The purpose of The Marketer as Philosopher is to foster reflection. It aims to cause thinkers to transcend the urgency of the answer and focus on the importance of the method.
The Book is Comprised of:
- 40 reflections divided into 3 primary sections
- Each section’s title forms one of the 3 propositions that ground the entire theory
- 12 reflections in each section
- 8 reflections expound upon the core proposition
- 4 reflections touch on the critical dangers the marketer must consider
- A sketch series in each section that connects and grows with the principle idea
- Each section climaxes with a master sketch to ensure visual coherence