[Download Now] Michael Neill – Inspiration Video Bundle
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
3 Workshops, featuring over 14 hours of video and downloadable audios.
Guest presenters include: Ali Campbell, Mark Howard and Christine Heath
Moving forward when you’re inspired is like climbing into a canoe and going for a ride down a river. Trying to move forward when you are out of touch with your inspiration is like carrying the canoe up a dry riverbed. So while inspiration without perspiration may, as Thomas Edison suggested, be somewhat futile, perspiration without inspiration just plain stinks.
In these three workshops, you’ll get the chance to wake up to the source of your own inspiration and begin to live a more inspired (and inspiring) life!
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
Do you ever wonder if there’s more to life than the daily grind? Does it ever feel like you’re sleepwalking through your life? Then it’s probably time to… Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.
- How to spend more of your time at your best (and do less damage when you’re not!).
- Why some of the happiest, most successful people in the world don’t set goals and what that means for you.
- How to get unstuck and get going on the things that matter most in your life.
- The simple principles underlying your experience of money, relationships, health, and every other area of your life.
- How to massively reduce your stress without losing your edge at work.
Run Time: 4 hours
Despite our experiences to the contrary, all human beings have deeply positive feelings at their beck and call—- feelings of peace, well–being, and inspiration. When we are in pursuit of a goal, project, or dream, these deep feelings express themselves most often as the creativity needed to solve a problem or the inspiration needed to create something new. These inspirations come to us from out of the blue, and lead us to create things that not only move our own lives forward but inspire others in the process. It could be a moving work of art, an inspired performance, a powerful speech, or an impactful work of charity.
- How creativity and inspiration do not depend on circumstances or a certain state of mind.
- What the space of “out of the blue” really is and how to find it whenever you want or need some fresh thinking or new ideas
- How thoughts like, discouragement, disappointment, and self-blame impede our access to inspiration and creativity and how to move beyond them
- How our connection to a deeper mind allows us to create a new reality in any moment
Run Time: 5 hours
Falling in Love with Life
What do you think needs to be different in the world before you can fall in love with life? Learn how much better your life can get even before it begins to change for the better!
- Our capacity for “instant transformation”
- What love is and where it comes from
- How a deeper understanding of our true nature brings forth “real love” and compassion
- The secrets of lasting love in our most important and intimate relationships
Run Time: 5 hours