[Download Now] Paul Zaichik – Easy Flexibility – Foot and Ankle Flexibility
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
Ready to get started? Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you’re dreaming about and you can too!
Foot & Ankle Program
Flexibility of the lower leg is often overlooked. Most athletes don’t go much past the standard calve stretches. Dance and ballet schools go deeper and include various foot, ankle, and toes exercises and also front of the lower leg stretches, which still don’t work or are very slow to produce results for many people.
Who Is This Program For
In reality any athlete can become more mobile and agile with increased flexibility of the lower leg muscles and joints. While this applies mostly to skills which involve ground reaction forces, others can benefit as well.
For example martial artists with foot position for kicks (plantar flexion for the roundhouse kick or dorsi flexion for the side kick), dance foot position (dorsi flexion in plie and plantar flexion in pointe), etc.
Many power lifters, olympic lifters and bodybuilders are able to get deeper into the squats and with proper form, as the results of better ankle flexibility.
Like all the other Zaichik Stretching programs, this Foot and Ankle Strength and Flexibility program takes each movement apart into all the participating muscles for the movements of the foot. There are various muscles that points the toes and pulls them in. Each one is worked on individually.
- Using the Zaichik Stretching principles of “action vs action”, the pain of the stretch reflex is avoided.
- This allows for faster flexibility gains.
- Together with the stretching exercises, the strengthening exercises protect the joints and allow long term flexibility retention.
- You will see results right away in the first training session.
You can start right now! This program is online for any device! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Video 1 : Follow along routines plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 43 minutes).
- Video 2: Video without explanations to follow along without interruptions.
- Video 3: Explanations only video to review the techniques outside the routine.
Which Package is Best for YOU?
Foot & Ankle
If you’d like to focus on your Foot & Ankle Flexibility, and do not wish to take advantage of any other special combos. You can get your back bending beginner program below.
Hip Combo Beginner Level
Six unique training routines at a special discount. This package contains everything you’ll ever need and want to excel in what you love: dancing. Students and instructors alike prefer the Complete Hip Combo, as an amazing asset in their dancing improvement arsenal.
Get Foot and Ankle Flexibility – Easy Flexibility – Paul Zaichik
Tag: Foot and Ankle Flexibility – Easy Flexibility – Paul Zaichik Review. Foot and Ankle Flexibility – Easy Flexibility – Paul Zaichik download. Foot and Ankle Flexibility – Easy Flexibility – Paul Zaichik discount.