[Download Now] Sandra Coan – The Missing Link
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENT HERE:
Here is the truth!
Natural light is beautiful, but it isn’t always available.
Sometimes it rains.
Some days are dark.
Sometimes conditions are less than perfect.
What do you do when that happens to you?
Grab your digital camera and bump up the ISO to 6400?
Push your film and pray for good results?
Wouldn’t It Be Better To Just Have Perfect Light All The Time?
To know that regardless of the weather or location, you could create beautiful images with zero stress and worry.
Wouldn’t it feel AMAZING to be able to walk into any lighting situation and know that you can handle it?!!
Well Guess What?!! YOU CAN!!!
I will teach you everything you need to know to start creating beautiful, natural looking light by teaching you exactly what you need to know to get started.
You will learn:
- The equipment you need to get started, even if you are on a budget
- How to set it up and get it working with your cameras
- How to meter from color and black & white film as well as digital cameras
- Instruction on light modifiers and how they effect the look of your images
- How to use one light and one modifier to create different looks
- The difference between strobes and speedlight flash, and how to use them
- Quick and easy ways to create a natural light look with artificial lighting
You will also get
- Instant access to eight video modules
- 10 additional demo videos
- Continued Support in a private Facebook group
- A stress free, light filled life!!
Who Is This Class For?
This class was designed for designed specifically for Film, Digital and Hybrid Photographers who are looking to create that natural light look…. basically anyone who is ready to take the guess work out of artificial light and master their craft!
StartThe difference between film and a digital sensor (5:26)
StartSync Speed (8:34)
StartSetting your Meter to Flash Mode (0:51)
StartVideo Demos (10:31)
StartCreating a natural light look with light power and modifiers (23:32)
StartVideo Demos (16:13)
StartMetering for Color Film (10:50)
StartMetering for Black & White Film (5:48)
StartMetering for Digital (6:35)
StartVideo Demos (5:39)
StartLight placement (21:28)
StartLighting Groups (4:17)
(Bonus) Processing Digital Files for The Natural Light Look
StartProcessing Digital Images (5:52)
(Bonus) Module Six
StartBounced Light (17:56)
(Bonus) Bounced light at home
StartBounced light: Light and Airy (4:47)
StartBounced Light: Dark and Moody (2:03)
(Bonus) Module Seven
(Bonus) Module Eight
StartOn Location (5:37)