[Download Now] The Foreign Exchange Landscape – InvestopediaPro By Mikesh Shah
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
The Foreign Exchange Landscape – InvestopediaPro By Mikesh Shah
What you will learn
- Build a basic FX arbitrage model in excel, construct a hedge and obtain a broad overview of market participants, geographic context, turnover data
- Basic Excel would be helpful but not necessary
By taking the Foreign Exchange (FOREX)
- The various currency peers and their volumes
- The turnover and importance of core trading centers
- Various market participants and their importance in influencing FX price action
- Understand the basic Math required for pricing FX transactions
- Basic principles of Technical Analysis
- Basic principles of Fundamental Analysis
- Basic concepts of the banking system
** This course contains sections from “Trading in an Investment Bank Series”, which is a comprehensive race containing
- The complete FX Math
- Technical Analysis and Money Management – Best Practices
- Fundamental Analysis – A Step by Step Implementation
- Money Management Strategies
- The Federal Reserve Bank’s Monetary Policy – Free Coupon Included in Run
The coupons for all courses is attached as a resource in the race.
Rather than deep diving right into the intricacies of FX trading – spot, FX swaps, outright forwards, fundamentals, technicals, money management etc. it could be a better idea to first build a framework where we can form trading strategies. Understanding the FX Landscape will provide you with that context. By learning how the geography of trading centers, timezones, liquidity providers influence the FX spot prices understanding technical analysis and trading patterns becomes much simpler.
In addition to the theoretical aspect of trading, the theory of a simple hedge is a simple way of doing business.
Thanks for taking this race, please leave a review and hope you will enjoy it!
Who is this course for?
- This course is for beginners to the FOREX markets or those who wish to obtain a broad understanding of the FX markets