Emma Churchman – The Art of Influence
The Art of Influence:
Sales Mindset + Transformational Selling
This 4 module course will change your relationship to sales in your business!
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand what subconscious beliefs are affecting your sales conversations & how to transform them.
- Feel calm and confident in every sales conversation because you are no longer attached to the outcome (not coincidentally, you’ll also start closing more sales).
- Stop having to ask for the business & instead, have your clients asking you, “When do we get started?”
- Play up your natural strengths so you are the best version of yourself & not some canned “salesperson.”
- Achieve trusted advisor status so people can’t wait to work with you & will actually pay you more money than your so-called “competition”.
- Never be at a loss for words because you know the right words to say, at the right time & in a way that makes your clients think you are brilliant (which you are!)
- Finally stop hearing, “I can’t afford it” or “I’ll have to think about it” & start hearing, “Which payment method do you take?”
- Be excited about having sales conversations & start feeling like selling is fun! (I know, can you imagine?
Module 1: Mindset, Limiting Beliefs and The Art of Influence
- What is Sales?
- The Art of Influence
- How Mindset Impacts Your Sales
- Fear Mindset & Sales
- Fear & Faith
- Money Mindset and Sales
- Your Energy & Sales
- Fear of Rejection
- Your Prospect’s Mindset & Sales
- Security Mindset & Sales
- Service Mindset & Sales
- Authenticity & Sales
- Having a Relationship with Your Subconscious
- Transforming Your Subconscious Beliefs
Module 2: What is Transformational Selling
- What Selling Is & What it is Not
- What Makes People Buy
- Identifying and Understanding your Core Abilities
- Identifying and Understanding your Unique Selling Position
Module 3: Sales Conversations Content and Framework
- Content & Framework for Sales Conversations
- Application Form
- Free Consultation/Discovery Session
- Sales Conversation Framework
- Qualifying Prospects
- Goals of Qualifying
- Qualifying Questions
- Triangle of Urgency
- Situational Factors
Module 4: Making the Offer and Handling Objections
- Making the Offer
- Handling Objections