GMB 3Pack HACKS 2019 – Rank For Tough Keywords In 30 Minutes Or Less
Limitless GMB Opportunities Are Minutes Away From You
The methods contained in this GMB Hacks course give you a big edge going forward as Google continues to roll out their AI algorithms.
If you’ve experienced rankings slipping or stagnating, this course is going to give you the answers as to why that’s happening and what to do about it.
If this is all new to you, then don’t panic, you’ll be giving yourself a head start and put yourself in front of many experienced SEOs and marketers.
These new Google updates are affecting websites as well as GMB’s, so even if you are struggling to rank your websites, this course will help you though that’s not the emphasis of the course.
Many people have been hit hard by the recent changes Google have made and have no answer to it except to build more links, but this has nothing to do with links, so that’s not going to help. However, by understanding what has changed, you will know exactly what to do to give Google what they want, powering up your rankings and blow away your competition.
If you’ve noticed in the past year or two that more and more of the front page of Google is being given over to paid advertising, you might be wondering what we can do about it?
Well, the answer lies in understanding the changes Google are making so we can ensure we are the one of the few left on that front page, while our competition gets buried on page two and beyond
So what´s going on?
Well, Google isn’t really a search engine, search engines don’t make money they cost money! Google is an ads platform, and ultimately, they are after your money. That’s fine to a degree, but recently Google has begun to get very greedy, and that greed has led in most cases to poor user experience.
But if we know what changes Google have made and what they are looking for, we are able to take full advantage of the changes and get our own back on Google!
This is the greatest opportunity Google has ever presented, but we have to know how to exploit it. For the first time, ever, Google has given us a way to influence their algorithms, and it’s a unique opportunity for those that embrace it.
Come with us on this journey and learn how to manipulate the new Google paradigm!
We Have Over 35 Indepth Videos Covering Everything You Need To Rank GMB’s
#GMB Hacks Course Introduction
- Importance of Entities
- Understanding The Proximity Filter
- Essentials of Brand Prominence
- Niche Relevance
- Traffic and CTR
Establishing Your Power Brand Terms
To Maximise Your Branding Fast
Building A Powerful Entity Structure
Show Google What They Want To See
Boosting Your Branded Search Results
Create A Strong Foundation
The Importance of Keywords in Reviews
Review’s Done Right
The Power of Co Occurrence and Co Citation
With an added twist
The Hierarchy of Search
Let Google Tell You What To Do
GMB Spam Score And Reducing Suspensions
Rank Faster With Less Suspensions
Putting Your Backlinks On High Octane
Increase The Power Of Backlinks
iFrame Your Entities
The Most Powerful Elements To iFrames
Power Up Your GMB & Site With Google Forms
Last Touch Attribution On Steroids
Harnessing The Power Of Google Earth
Far More Powerful Than You Ever Imagined
Breaking The Proximity Filter
Rank Further Faster!
Google My Maps The Right Way
Get A Nice Bump With Maps
Sending Traffic For Keyword You Don’t Rank For
Impossible? We’ll Show You How!
Validate Your GMB’s With Calendars
Improves Entity Validity
The Power of Google Lens
This May Just Be The Most Important Google Update
The New Face Of Traffic
Voice Search Is Here And You Can’t Ignore It
Stringing Machine Codes
For Hyper Targeted Entity Associations
Stringing Machine Codes
For Hyper Targeted Entity Associations
The Fast Ranking Method
Rank For Many Keywords In 30 Minutes Or Less
PURCHASE BEFORE AUGUST 1ST & SAVE $700
+ GET A FREE GMB HUNTER LICENSE
Free #GMBHunter License & Features
Search A Complete Niche Across A Complete City or Country Using Our GMB Hunter Locations.csv
Search Any Niche, Any City, Any Time and find unlimited GMB Opportunities
Save All GMB Listings, Including All UNCLAIMED Google My Businesses
All GMB Information saved to an output CSV file,
Use the csv file to easily identify GMB optimization issues
All information saved including, GMB Business Name, Address, Mobile/Cell/Phone Number, Website, Category + More
Use as the perfect Google My Business Outreach Tool To Help Find New Clients
What Can You Do With #GMBHunter
Offer GMB Optimization services for ‘unclaimed’ GMB pages (businesses). 100% ethical.
GMB listings is one of them.
The amount of businesses not claiming their GMB listing is phenomenal, so this presents a huge opportunity for those in the know – like your good selves…
So as is customary in the Mass Optimizer world – I just happen to have created a tool to optimise (see what I did there?) the process of identifying the unclaimed listings.
It does exactly what it says on the tin with the usual Mass Optimizer super simple functionality. In one foul swoop you can literally identify the available listings and create endless opportunities from them.
There are already plenty of people making a decent buck by offering this much needed service. This is opportunity well and truly knocking, which is why I felt a tool was the best way to simplify the process.
Using #GMBHunter will help you to:
- Save unlimited amounts of unclaimed GMB Listings, Thinking about targeting a particular Niche, No problem !!
- Automatically Save GMB Information
- Find all of the GMB Categories used by other GMB Listings – Using #GMBHunter
- Identify quick and easy to fix GMB optimization problems and issues – Using the output CSV File as your guide
IF YOU PURCHASE BEFORE AUGUST 1ST 2019
- + FREE GMB Hunter License Worth Over $197
- GMB Hacks Section 1 – Course Introduction – 1 Importance of Entities and Ranking factors
- GMB Hacks Section 1 – Course Introduction – 2 Understanding the Proximity Filter
- GMB Hacks Section 1 – Course Introduction – 3 Essentials of Brand Prominence
- GMB Hacks Section 1 – Course Introduction – 4 Niche Relevance
- GMB Hacks Section 2 – Establishing your power brand terms
- GMB Hacks Section 3 – Building a Powerful Entity Structure
- GMB Hacks Section 4 – Boosting Your Branded Search
- GMB Hacks Section 5 – The Power Of Co Occurrence and Co Citation
- GMB Hacks Section 6 – The Hierarchy of Search
- GMB Hacks Section 7 – Video 1 of 3 GMB Spam Score
- GMB Hacks Section 7 – Video 2 of 3 Reducing Suspension Rates on Fake
- GMB Hacks Section 7 – Video 3 of 3 Spoofing Street View For Powerful Trust Signal
- GMB Hacks Section 8 – Put Your Backlinks On High Octane
- GMB Hacks Section 9 – I frame your entity
- GMB Hacks Section 10 – Video 1 of 2 – Harnessing The Power of Google Earth
- GMB Hacks Section 10 – Video 2 of 2 – Manipulating Google Earth
- GMB Hacks Section 11 – 1 of 4 – Breaking The Proximity Filter Part 1
- GMB Hacks Section 11 – 2 of 4 – Breaking The Proximity Filter Part 2
- GMB Hacks Section 11 – 3 of 4 – Generating Geo Relevance Little Hack To Break Proximity Filter
- GMB Hacks Section 11 – 4 of 4 – Powerful Geo Signals Using Android
- GMB Hacks Section 12 – Google My Maps The Right Way
- GMB Hacks Section 13 – Sending Traffic For Keywords You Don’t Rank For
- GMB Hacks Section 14 – Validate Your GMB With Calendars
- GMB Hacks Section 15 – The Power Of Images
- GMB Hacks Section 16 – The New Face Of Traffic
- GMB Hacks Section 17 – Stringing Machine Codes For Powerful Entity Relationhips
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 1 of 6 – Video Citations For Fast Maps Ranking Multiple Keywords
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 2 of 6 – Citations For Individual Keywords
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 3 of 6 – GMB Posts For Video Citations
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 4 of 6 – Following Up With Traffic
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 5 of 6 – Manipulating Search Traffic
- GMB Hacks Section 18 – Video 6 of 6 – Video Citations Sample Results
- GMB Hacks Bonus Video 1 – GMB Phone Verification-Things To Consider
- GMB Hacks Bonus Video 2 – Power Up Your GMB WIth Google Forms
- GMB Hacks Bonus Video 3 – Twitter Moments
- GMB Hacks Bonus Video 4 – Why Most Traffic Robots Are Dangerous