[Download Now] Jeffrey Kennedy – Trading The Line How To Use Trendlines To Spot Reversals And Ride Trends
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
Jeffrey Kennedy – Trading the Line. How to Use Trendlines to Spot Reversals and Ride Trends
In this powerful eBook created from the same-named video course, Senior Analyst and “Trader’s Classroom” instructor Jeffrey Kennedy guides you through chart after chart, teaching you how to apply simple trendline techniques — including his own unique approach — to decide when to jump aboard a trend AND when to jump off that trend.
Through practical, real-world lessons he shows you why, in his words, “a trendline is a simple, crucial tool.” With this easy-to-follow, easier-to-reference manual, you will SEE how you can immediately apply these powerful techniques in your own trading. Best of all, the convenient format gives you access to these valuable trading lessons from wherever you are around the world – without the hassle and expense of traveling!
Here’s what you learn:
- What a trendline tells you about past and upcoming price action
- What different types of trendlines you should apply and when
- How to assess market action and draw proper trendlines
- How to use trendlines to identify trend reversals
- How to use trendlines to manage a trade as price action unfolds
- How trendlines work even more effectively in conjunction with your Wave analysis
- The uniquely powerful “Kennedy Channeling Technique”
- And more!
More About the Author
Jeffrey Kennedy is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI). With more than 20 years of experience as an analyst and trader, he writes and edits Futures Junctures on commodity markets and provides daily video lessons on the Wave Principle, technical analysis and trading via Elliott Wave Junctures. He is also an adjunct instructor in the Quantitative and Computational Finance program at Georgia Tech, where he teaches technical analysis.