John Crestani – Super Affiliate System 3.0
Imagine Working Anywhere Anytime and Make Money While You Sleep
Get your FREE copy of The Affiliate Marketing Blueprint. Sign up to our newsletter now!
We hate spams too, we will not share your email.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing strategy that involves you (the Affiliate) actively promoting and connecting business’ product, service, or sites to customers.
You, as the successful affiliate, are rewarded a commission when a sale has been transacted with each and every time.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
Easy Setup – An affiliate needs to:
- Sign-up with an affiliate program
- Pick a product
- Paste your tracking code to your website
- Wait until a customer makes a purchase of the product
You earn commissions with each sale whenever a user make a purchase on your site.
Low Overhead – As an affiliate marketer, your primary responsibility is to connect customers to the product you have selected.
- You do not carry inventory.
- You do not have to facilitate customer service.
- You do not deal with tracking or shipping.
The merchant will take care of the rest.
Anywhere, Anytime – With a computer and internet access, you can work anywhere in the world in any timezone.
Passive Income – Once everything is set up, with the right strategy and action plan (which is why you’re here, right?), you’ll be generating income while you’re sleeping.
Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing
Working Alone – Most affiliate marketers start out as a one-man army. Be sure to keep a work-life balance and remember to spend time with your friends and family.
Choosing the Right Product – As an affiliate marketer, you want to select a product that sells, product research can be time-consuming.
Not a Get Rich Quick Scheme – There is no magic to affiliate marketing, you will not get rich overnight. The Super Affiliate System 3.0 (rebranded from Internet Jetset System) can help you in identifying and avoiding many rookie mistakes and pitfalls, generate traffic to your site, jump start advertising on Facebook and Google, and many more.
Before delving into the Super Affiliate System 3.0 (rebranded from Internet Jetset System), let’s spend a little time with the creator of the system.
Super Affiliate System is the ultimate blueprint to start your home-based anywhere in the world affiliate marketing business. This system will provide you with all the templates that you need to succeed. Landing pages, ads, emails, affiliate network referrals, and weekly coaching with John Crestani – all the tools that you need to make money from your customers. Super Affiliate System takes about 6 weeks to complete with over 50 hours of high quality recorded training that will make you an affiliate rockstar from zero to hero.
Developing the Entrepreneur Mindset
- How to navigate the affiliate marketing landscape and avoid possible landmines
- Earning your first commission
- Joining at least 10 affiliate programs with little or no experience
- John Crestani’s 24-minute exercise that allows you to overcome any obstacles that you’ll face
Choosing Your Niche and Offers
- Systematic approach on how to choose a niche that will be profitable
- Tell the difference between low and high commission networks
- John Crestani will identify 7 high commission networks that will pay more to the affiliate (you) than the product owners
Creating Ad Campaigns and Structure
- Create Adwords ads
- Create Youtube ads
- Create Facebook ads
- Create Bing ads
- Create LinkedIn ads
- And other ad networks
Developing Effective CopyWriting
- Taught by 7-figure student, and copywriting wizard, Ronnie Sandlin
- Learn 5 key points to a profitable ad
- How to gain people’s trust
- How to speak to the reptilian brain
- Access to live monthly webinars taught by John Crestani
- Receive up-to-date potent marketing advice in promoting your products
- Opportunity to have John review your marketing strategy, copywriting, and etc
- Access to the entire webinar archive, this is a hit with new affiliate marketers
Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels
- How to use media buyers
- Scaling from 1-20k
- Learn from real world case studies
Week 1 – Setup
- How to make your first commission
- How to get approve to your first affiliate networks so you can start earning commissions
- How to setup your ads, presell pages, and affiliate links, no prior experience required
- How to setup facebook ads that convert on broad audiences
- How to leverage affiliate networks and their representatives so that they work for you, for free
Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche
- How to create the right mindset to help you succeed even if you’ve never been successful in any other business before
- How to figure out the niche and affiliate offers that will work best for you
- How to choose an ad network to specialize on
- How to create competitive advantages for yourself as an online marketer
Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills
- What copywriting is, and how you can write highly profitable headlines for your advertisements
- 5 keys to a profitable presell page
- How to tap into people’s deepest emotions to hypnotize them to buy
- My 17-step copywriting method that works
- Advanced optimization tactics that will allow you to take affiliate campaigns from barely breaking even, to being massively profitable
Week 4 – Facebook & Google Advertising
- How to create facebook advertising campaigns that generate clickthroughs and ROI
- How to stay compliant with Facebooks complex and ever-changing policies so that you never get an ad account shutdown
- How to understand all the different metrics in advertising so that you can safely navigate your way to profitibility
- How to leverage Google’s advertising network to consistently generate clicks and sales to your presell pages
Week 5 – Youtube Ads & Native Advertising
- How to setup Youtube ads so that you can get penny clicks, quick way to scale up profitably
- What native advertising is, and how you can use native advertising networks such as Taboola, Outbrain, and MGID to fuel your affiliate marketing business
- How to use a clicktracker to do even more advanced optimization on your advertising campaigns.
- Secrets to profitable video ads on Facebook
- How to structure your advertising campaigns effectively
Week 6 – Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels to supercharge your facebook conversion rates
- The $240k solar campaign case study
- How to scale affiliate campaigns from $1000/day profit, to $20,000+ per day profit
- How to hire and manage media buyers, and build an organization around your affiliate marketing campaigns
What Separates Rockstars from Amateurs
The tools below are what separates a professional from an amateur, a man from a boy, and a black belt from a white belt. The arsenals below if used properly will help you consistently generate profit and scale up over time.
The list of buyers data will help you effectively target customers who would most likely buy your product. It’s almost like having a crystal ball!
John Crestani has done all the hard work for you. He has created the best of the best, creme de la creme ads for you in different industries, so that you can you drag and drop your ads into various ad networks with the peace of mind that you know it will convert customers.
No coding skills, no problem! These pre-built landing pages will help you attract customers on day one.
VIP Pass to Affiliate Networks
John has worked out deals with different affiliate networks so you get easily get accepted to their program. It’s like having an all-access VIP backstage pass!
Access to the Super Affiliate Community
You are who you are based on the top 5 people you hang around the most. Same can be apply in the affiliate world. You want to surround yourself with like-minded people who are driven, hard-working, and desire to be financially independent.
Live Weekly Coaching Sessions
John Crestani personally host the sessions every week, rain or shine. He’ll be there every step of the way to hand-hold and guide you through your affiliate journey. Remember to take notes and drink lots of coffee. It is information-rich. This is on top of the 50 hours of high quality recorded content.