Kate Cohen-Posey – Neuroscience for Clinicians
( Brain Change for Anxiety, Trauma, Impulse Control, Depression and Relationships )
- Integrate the new brain science into your practice!
- Activate the brain for change and well-being
- Overcome anxiety, trauma, depression and more!
- From neurons to structures to pathways to networks – how common psychological disorders alter them
Are you eager to learn new strategies that implement the latest in neuroscience research?
When clients present with anxiety, grief, trauma, stress, or relationship problems, over-reactivity is the common denominator.
Join Master Clinician, and author, Kate Cohen-Posey for a day of cutting-edge, brain-based interventions that reduce over-reactivity and address many common clinical disorders.
Kate’s novel program integrates the research methods of renowned neuroscientist Richard Davidson, and others, with the proven clinical methods of CBT, mindfulness, hypnosis, ego-state, and somatic approaches. The results are a broad-based framework of therapeutic techniques that is rare in the current practice of psychotherapy!
- Experience the effects of activating brain centers for calming/positive or disturbing/negative feeling states
- Learn a brain-based method that externalizes negative thoughts and aids identification with inner resources
- Opportunity for case consultation on neuro-educational protocols for panic attacks, OCD, anger management, and trauma
- Apply strategies to disrupt attack-defend-withdraw neural pathways
- Leave with resources for introducing and implementing these life-altering skills with your clients
Are you ready to take the next step? Join us and you will leave this program inspired and passionate about your practice while applying the latest brain-based research and interventions! And better yet: your clients will have a vehicle to be poetic and precise in describing both their distress and strengths which magnifies therapist-client attunement.