Maureen Moss – The nature of bliss
MAUREEN MOSS – THE NATURE OF BLISS
“There is no need to settle for an ordinary life when and extraordinary life lies within. I know this because I have had both,” says Maureen Moss, author, life coach, and seminar leader.
In The Nature of Bliss, Moss takes us on the journey to the extraordinary — back to our true natures, to bliss. This magical journey effects profound healing on both a personal and global level.
The Nature of Bliss shows us how to harmonize the five elements of bliss — balance, love, integrity, sexuality, and soul. Personal accounts of transformation and a series of Inner Explorations throughout the book aid in this process.
From The Nature of Bliss
– BALANCE is achieved when you walk in the light of a truth that is far past what the mind presently knows.
– “Am I loved and do I love well?” In each moment that you touch your own heart, you will come to know more about LOVE.
– Great freedom and a deep connection to the Universal Pulse emerge when you live your life with INTEGRITY
– Understanding the Divinity of your SEXUALITY and the pure power of your sacred sexual energy opens your heart and allows you to come ever closer to the heart of God.
– There is a price and a prize in heeding the message of the SOUL. The price: your life as you have known it will never be the same. The prize: your life as you have known it will never be the same.