Duane and DaBen – Creating Empowering Relationships: Part 2 Living the Light Body
Using Light Body Energy to Transform Your Daily Life
The theme is bringing all your relationships into harmony with your innermost Self
Transform your relationships with luminous and light body energy.
You will be exploring how to bring higher energies and more consciousness into your relationships so that they enhance your ability to do well on the earth plane. You will explore taking those elements that enhance your experience and letting go of the rest. As you bring light body energies more perfectly into their expression in ordinary reality, you can notice shifts in your relationships by the entirely new perspectives that emerge about them. You can effectively change your relationship to yourself, to everyone and everything, to the higher beings of light, and to all that you are connected to by learning how to bring light body and luminous body energy into your daily life and ordinary reality.
In this course you will look at ways to have harmonious, empowering connections as you:
- Find expanded and new ways to relate to people, plants, animals, and the earth itself.
- Elevate your relationships with people, objects, animals, and all life.
- Allow all your relationships with people, objects, energies and thought forms to support you in staying in the flow.
- Learn to stay in the flow by the way you handle your connections to people, life-force, cultural influences, and all the energies around you.
- Work from higher levels of your being to improve your relationships.
- See beyond people’s personality and connect at a higher level to transform your interactions.
- Examine your attachments and how they might be affecting your relationships.
- Stop saving and rescuing, and let your relationships be empowering for you and others.
- Explore the process of relationship, how you get along, the energies at play, and the dynamic nature of your connections.
- Notice what you are putting into and getting out of relationships.
- Let go of pushing for a shift. Practice having no expectations and simply setting a space for others to shift.
- Release where others have imposed their thought forms, beliefs, or expectations on you.
- Develop your ability to hold a healing space.
- Open space around a person in health crisis or in emotional difficulty.
- Hold space for someone in or approaching a life/death transition.