JENNIFER HUTTON – FMT Pediatrics – Kinesiology Taping
Until now, choices were limited if you wanted to learn how to use kinesiology tape with special patient populations like the elderly or children.
You don’t have to memorize percentages of stretch or direction of tape in order to get safe, effective results when taping special populations.
- Define and discuss concepts of longitudinal myofascial chains as an approach to treatment for a multitude of pediatric conditions
- Identify and explain the physiological effects of kinesiology taping
- Critically analyze considerations of taping based on current bio psychosocial and movement therapy research
- Apply and demonstrate functional taping applications for the pediatric population related to discomfort*, postural, and orthopedic conditions
- Discuss and interpret kinesiology taping techniques for neurologic conditions in the pediatric population