Melissa Ingold – How to Outsource Your Way to a 6-Figure Business
Busy in Business Isn’t Cute – It’s Costly!
The business you once felt insatiably passionate about now feels like it’s sucking you dry.
You’re constantly doing more and more and more just to try to keep up.
For example, on an average day, you might be:
Up in Canva for hours scrambling to create eye-catching slides for your next webinar (even though you’re far from a graphic designer–and the webinar is in approximately 12 hours)
Chasing down past due payments, sweating over setting up new systems & programs (ugh, ClickFunnels what?!) and dealing with issues with your website (again
Popping open Planoly 100 times to write + rewrite a few Instagram captions only to give up altogether when you get to the hashtags because it’s #confusing
And yet? You still don’t feel like you’ve made the progress you thought you would.
Weren’t you supposed to be raking in 6-figures while rocking a cute one-piece on an exotic island somewhere by now…or at least be able to peel yourself away from your laptop to do the afternoon pick-up without major guilt vibes?
The answer is YES.
Secretly hoping your clients will cancel calls (or even pull out of their contracts!) so you can take a freakin’ breath
Saying yes to new clients and “opportunities” when you know you shouldn’t because you don’t have the bandwidth (and then feeling like a total jerk when you have to bow out or can’t deliver at the calibre you want to)
Watching your passion slooooowly fade & your “fierce work ethic” mysteriously vanish (like, who is this woman who misses deadlines, reschedules client calls and ghost leads?)
Working with 10-20+ clients at time and literally wanting to cry every time you open your laptop (or check your email, which is all.the.time.)
Staying up way past bedtime & missing quality time with your kids, your partner and your satin pillowcase
Constantly wondering if this is all there is. Is THIS really as good as it gets? (And if so, is it even worth it?)
Outsourcing – When Done Right – Completely Changes the Game! Just Imagine….
Having highly-qualified people in your corner you wholeheartedly trust to deliver what they say they will, when they say they will
Wrapping up your work days (and weeks) whenever you want to take time away from your laptop to do things you love with people you love–without worrying about work
Getting more done in one day than you used to in a week–so you finally have extra time to take care of number one (that’s you!)
Finally having the support you need to set up passive income streams (like that one course/membership/training you’ve been dreaming about–and “jamming on” with your mastermind sisters for 6+ months)
Freedom to make decisions about your day–like taking impromptu days (or long weekends) off or “playing hooky” without guilt to grab a decadent caffeinated treat (sans laptop!)
Loving your work again and waking up stoked to dive into your day (because it’s brimming with only the stuff that lights you up & gives you major feel-good vibes)
And perhaps most importantly: Charging & making more, working less and having happier clients–without you doing all the work!
Here’s the Deal: Trying to Do it All Yourself (and More of It) Isn’t the Way to Scale–It’s A Straight Shot to Burnout!
This probably isn’t news to you. Most women entrepreneurs have heard that outsourcing is the “secret” to long-term, sustainable success.
(We all have that one entrepreneurial friend who has a killer, supportive team behind her & looks like a total #productivityqueen as a result, right?)
The part that might be news for you is that it’s possible for you–yes, YOU–to build a stellar, supportive team, too.
…Even if you’ve never managed anyone in your life.
…Even if you “don’t have time for it” or worry nobody else can “do things right.”
…Even if you have no clue where to start. (I got you).
Introducing…How to Outsource Your Way to a 6-Figure Business
Here’s exactly what you’ll learn:
Module 1: Delegation Prep Work
- The MOST important outsourcing step most entrepreneurs skip (follow their lead & it’ll cost you crazy amounts of time, money and energy!)
- A behind-the-scenes look at my ENTIRE project prep process so you can set your business & team up for success BEFORE you even start
- Exactly how to plan & organize every project you outsource so it’s profitable and super easy-to-execute
- How to keep your new team member busy with the right work every month so that YOUR business grows–and profits And so much more!
Module 2: Finding + Hiring Your Rock Star Team Member
- How to choose the perfect person for each project & task (you get this wrong & outsourcing becomes a total waste of time and money!)
- The exact steps you NEED to take before you even THINK about scheduling an interview with a potential hire
- A behind-the-scenes breakdown of my ENTIRE interview process–plus the RED FLAGS to watch out for so you don’t get sucked into a bad hire!
- The MOST important thing to say at the end of your interview (I’ve got a word-for-word script for this!)
- And so much more!
Module 3: Team Onboarding + Training
- The STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS for successfully onboarding your new team members, including exactly what to do, what you need to have in place & which tools to use
- The “training secrets” you need to know to onboard your new team member so you see immediate success and RESULTS
- How to assign your new team member’s first project so they feel confident & crush it from the get-go (and you don’t get in over your head!)
- The “sneaky signs” of a bad hire to keep an eye out for during their first 30 days (if you notice any of these, you need to cut the cord–and I’ll walk you through it all!)
- How to hold your team accountable like a boss, so deadlines are met with ease (and without you holding everybody’s hand along the whole way & making MORE work for yourself!)
- How to develop a ROCK-SOLID SYSTEM & dependable processes that keep your business humming along–with or without you!
- And so much more!
- The keys to getting the highest ROI from ANY team member
- EXACTLY how to handle a team member who isn’t living up to expectations or doing a “bad job” (without hurting your business–or relationship!)
- The exact PROCESS I use to fire a team member (you don’t want to mess this up!)
- The KEY differences between tasks that make you MONEY–and those that just waste your time and hard-earned cashola
- How to keep your expenses low while continuing to hire and make a (freakin’ awesome) profit
- Exactly how to know when it’s time to bring on additional help (so you don’t do this a moment too soon–or too late!)
- And so much more!