Melissa Ingold – Project Kit: Community Influence! How to Attract, Engage, and Sell in Your Free Facebook Group
Do You Want Create a Facebook Group that Cultivates Community and Connection & Brings New Cash into Your Business Every Single Day?
My “Community Influence: How to Attract, Engage, and Sell in Your Free Facebook Group” Project Kit Could be for You!
Facebook Groups Are the Easiest, Fastest Way to Connect with Thousands of People Whose Problems YOU Can Solve!
(And all in a super intimate, easily accessible, available-around-the-clock setting, to boot.)
Start Using My “Community Influence! How to Attract, Engage, and Sell in Your Free Facebook Group” Plan & Templates and Learn How to Be the Leader of a Buzzing Community Where people Adore You and Each Other!
This Step-by-Step Plan Covers: (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section 1: Build A Movement That Motivates Your Community
- Step 1: Create the Foundations to Easily Influence Your Tribe from the Beginning
- Step 2: Understand Exactly What Your Community Wants & Be That Source
- Step 3: Never Hear Crickets in Your Group: Creating an Atmosphere That Inspires Action
- Section 2: The Facebook Group Marketing Blueprint to go from 0 to 1,000 Members
- Step 4: Fill Your Group Full of Dreamy Prospects from Day One
- Step 5: Create A Group That Markets for YOU and Drives People to Your Front Door Effortlessly
- Step 6: Leverage Your Besties and Fill Your Squad with Fans
- Section 3: Nurturing and Priming Your Members to Buy Your Offers with Ease
- Step 7: Crushing the Know, Like, Trust Factor with Authentic Content
- Step 8: Build Out an Effortless and Soulful Content Calendar
- Step 9: Show Up and Become Loved with Your Group So You Can Sell Every Day
- Section 4: Monetize Your Group for Consistent Daily Cash Flow
- Step 10: Remove The -ick From Sales and Cash Will Manifest
- Step 11: Creating Opportunities to Up-level Your Passive Income Opportunities
- Step 12: Streamline Your Consistent Sales & Provide Your Members with Options
Buuuut…if you’re soaking up the words on this page, I’m gonna go out on a limb & guess you already know all that.
In fact, you’re here because you’d LOVE to have a large Facebook group brimming with dreams leads who are kinda obsessed with you (in the best way) and willing to part with their hard-earned dollars just to learn from or connect with you.
You just don’t know HOW to make it happen.
Maybe you started a group years ago and let it fall by the wayside because the only person commenting on your posts was your high school BFF–and a rando without a profile pic.
Maybe you’ve felt too intimidated or confused to even create one because how the heck do you get people in there and once you do, what the heck do you say?
Or maybe you DO have a group but know you’re not utilizing it to its full potential–as evidenced by the cringe-y three month lapses between posts from anyone (including you) inside.
Either way, let’s be real: When it comes to running an engaged, excited and profitable Facebook groups, you’re not exactly the expert