Melissa Ingold – Project Kit: Offers that Sell! Pricing & Packaging Your Services for More Sales
If You’re a Coach and You’re Ready to Make More Money and Increase Your Impact with Your Clients, then this Plan Could Be for You!
Whatever it was, you wanted the FREEDOM that all those gurus are exclaiming about.
You have absolutely no limit on the abundance of freedom you can have! BUT! Creating offers that don’t excite your clients is going to leave your business stagnant.
The good news though, is that you CAN increase your profit and cash flow to achieve more financial freedom in your business and life. It can be simple and easy for you. And, this plan, gives you the exact framework to create amazing offers that sell!
If You’re Ready to Create More Offers that Easily Sell My Brand New “Offers that Sell! Pricing & Packaging Your Services for More Sales” Project Kit Can Help!
This Kit Includes a Step-by-Step Marketing Plan + Templates + Checklists to Help You AND Your Assistant Tackle Your To-Do List with Ease!
Many of the documents in this project kit come in .docx format so that you can customize them to your business needs, and add in any additional information you’d like to include.
But here’s the sweet part: All you have to do is customize the plan to your specific business goals and needs and hand it off to your assistant, confident she’ll know EXACTLY what to do the ENTIRE MONTH.
And then, you can let out a sweet sigh of relief, confident that stuff’s actually gonna get it done…and finally book that much-needed mani/pedi (without guilt).
This Step-by-Step Plan Covers: (.doc format)
- Getting Started
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Timeline & Budget
- Section One: Nail My Messaging
- Step 1: Getting to Know My Clients
- Step 2: Create A Client Avatar Cheat Sheet
- Section 2: Sell Them What They Want: Deliver What They Need
- Step 3: My Audience Really Wants…
- Step 4: My Proven Systems Are…
- Step 5: The Results Will Be…
- Step 6: What is my USP?
- Section 3: Pricing for Profit
- Step 7: Time Commitment Must Be Considered
- Step 8: Calculate the Real-World Value
- Step 9: Research Similar Offers