Millionaire Tax Strategies E book
Salepage : Millionaire Tax Strategies E book
|Save Hundreds, even Thousands, Every Year – By Discovering What Most CPA’s Do Not Know…|
Partial List of Money-Saving Gems…
- Save Hundreds Even Thousands…By Reducing or Eliminating ALL Kinds Of Taxes – Income Taxes, Self-Employment Taxes, Capital Gain Taxes, Recapture, AMT; Medicare Surtax
- AVOID IRS – Employ “Audit-Proofing” Techniques to Be Free of the Worry, Stress & Costs of IRS Intervention
- AVOID Inept CPA’s (Most Are!) – Who give wrong costly advice. How to select the right one – save time & money!
- Entity Selection – Start off with The Right Form of Ownership –Save taxes, Avoid IRS audits, Protect Yourself,
- Single-Member LLC’S – Beware of Legal & IRS Pitfalls
- Double And Triple Depreciation Deductions With No Cash Outlay Yet Create Cash Flow In Your Pocket – On Any Size Property – Small Or Large
- Fully Deduct Assets All in One Year with Section 179 First Year Expensing
- Reclassify Rehab Improvements into Fully Deductible Repairs – Immediate Savings in Your Pocket
- More Overlooked Deductions for More Savings
- Avoid IRS Passive Loss Limitations As A RE Professonial – Fully Deduct Unlimited Property Tax Losses Even if Over $25,000 or Your Income is Over $150,000, Even With A Full-Time Job
- How To Safely Go Back And Recoup Past Paid Taxes = Found Money!
- Totally Avoid Being a Dealer > Cut Your Taxes by 50% or More!
- Use The 1031 Exchange To Totally Avoid Paying Capital Gains and Recapture Taxes When Property Is Sold. How To Avoid The 45/180 Day Exchange Deadlines… So You Do Not Rush Into A Bad Deal!
- Reap Tax-Free Wealth with Self-Directed IRA’S. How To Have Checkbook Control, Protect Your IRA And Save Substantially In Custodian Fees And More.
- Rent and Sell Property Tax-Free with Lease-Options
- Tax Impact of Seller Financing – Benefits To Attain, Traps To Avoid
- Totally Updated
- In Easy-ToUnderstand Language
- And More!
ALL Real Estate Investors Will Benefit …
- Landlords\Rental Property
- Beginners (even if you do yet own property),
- Full time
- Part time