STEVEN CAPOBIANCO – FMT Movement Specialist Advanced – Subconscious Movement Assessment
There is no ‘one size fits all’ to human movement, rather there are many ‘human shapes’ that can accomplish the same movement goals.
More important than stereotypic standards and measurements to ‘ideal’ movements we can provide a more COMPLETE strategy to movement screening by looking at the complete person, their environment and their unique ‘parts’.
- Evaluate and assess the influence of subconscious capacity on simple human movement patterns.
- Introduce and evaluate breathing screening and assessment strategies.
- Integrate breathing screening/assessment results into corrective programming tactics.
- Compare and contrast methods of coordination and balance assessments as they relate to subconscious movement patterns (Target Movement = Walking Gait).
- Identify and analyze midline control dysfunction in respect to gait and breathing.
- Evaluate and justify differences between joint association vs dissociation.
- Critique and demonstrate gait retraining efforts with a variety of exercise mobility/motor control tools.
- Critique and demonstrate breathing retraining efforts with a variety of exercise mobility/motor control tools.