Project Management: The Planning Phase
- Complete the planning phase of a project making sure the project can be executed, monitored and controlled to a successful conclusion using solid repeatable methods and processes.
Be able to create the five critical documents every successful project manager needs
Astonish your project stakeholders by demonstrating your new found project management skills and knowledge
- Previous experience working in a project team is advantageous. But no worries I will take you through all the processes in the beginning phase of a project
Project Management Courses: Planning Phase is designed for aspiring project managers and project team members wanting to get more involved in project management.
This project management course is structured around the premise that all projects have a beginning, a middle and an end and that all successful projects follow a standardised project management methodology.
Learn how to plan your projects using simple, repeatable processes guided by an easy to implement project management methodology.
Project Management as a Career
Enhance your career prospects, supercharge your project management skills and bring all your projects to successful conclusions – in time, under budget and to the delight of your key stakeholders.
- Learn all the project management processes needed to complete the planning phase of your projects making sure all aspects of project execution and closing are included
- Discover a project management methodology that is easy to implement, manage and control
- Download a complete set of the only project management document templates you will ever need to manage your projects successfully
Project Management Methodology
Become a successful and practical project manager by introducing My Practical Project Management Methodology into your projects today so that you can plan, implement and bring all your projects to a successful conclusion.
Project Management Training
In this project management course you will learn:
- What project management is all about
- The characteristics of a successful project manager
- How projects fit into organisations
- What is and what is not a project life cycle
- Why some organisations do not want and do not need a project management office
- What is and what is not a project management methodology – The attributes of a practical and useful project management methodology
- The five critical project management documents every successful project manager needs
You will learn the project management processes and techniques used during the planning phase of every successful project
This project management course will teach you:
- How to initiate a project correctly with a sponsor and an approved project assignment
- How to identify the key stakeholders and engage with them to make sure they are on your side
- How to identify your key project team members
- How to make sure all the project scope is included in the scope of work
- How to define your project organisation
- How to develop your project schedule through activity sequencing and duration estimating
- How to identify the critical path through a project network diagram
- How to estimate project costs and convert the costs into a time phased cost baseline, a budget
- How to manage a risk identification workshop and identify the risks involved in the project
- How to “plan-in” quality into your project
- How to develop your procurement strategy for all the goods and services you will need to buy
- How to decide what information is to be distributed to what stakeholder at what times
The project management course consists of:
- Video presentations
- Easy to do quizzes to keep your attention alive
- Complete set of downloadable project management document templates
Students can ask and comment on questions in the discussion area and I will also be available to advise on any aspects of the planning phase of a project.
See you on the inside…
Jeb Riordan, PMP
- This training program will be beneficial to all project team members, project sponsors and stakeholders. Giving them a thorough understanding of the fundamental methods and processes that all projects need
- Project team members wanting to get more more involved in the management of their projects and wanting to know how best to support their project manager
- Aspiring project managers wanting to enhance their career prospects by practicing solid repeatable project management processes
- Steering team members who want to know what all the fuss is about
Get Download Project Management: The Planning Phase Right Now!