ROGER DAWSON – THE SECRETS OF POWER NEGOTIATING
This is one of the largest selling business cassette albums ever published, with sales of over $38 million. Roger Dawson helps you learn what influences people, and how to recognize and adjust to different negotiating styles, so you can get what you want regardless of the situation. Also, you’ll learn: A new way of pressuring people without confrontation. The one unconscious decision you must never make in a negotiation. Why saying yes too soon is always a mistake. How to gather the information you need without the other side knowing. The three stages that terrorist negotiators use to defuse crisis situations, and much more.
6 hour audio program. Available on CD only.
Secrets of Power Negotiating covers every aspect of the negotiating process with practical, proven advice: from beginning steps to critical final moves, how to recognize unethical tactics, key principles to the Power Negotiating strategy, why money is not as important as everyone thinks, negotiating pressure points, understanding the other party and gaining the upper hand, and analyses of different negotiating styles.
And Power Negotiating can be applied to any situation:
– Business owners will learn how to dramatically improve profits.
– Managers will learn how to become dynamic leaders.
– Parents will discover how to shape their child’s future.
– Salespeople will learn how to build-and protect-their bottom line.
– All readers will find how to develop power and control over their ability to get what they want-in all areas of their lives.
Roger Dawson – The Secrets of Power Negotiating Contains: Video, PDF´s